Valentine's Day 2016 SMS Message & Wishes In English

Searching for Valentine’s Day Best SMS Messages or even Beautiful Wishes For Valentine's Day 2015 to share with your beloved? Well you just reached right place. As you know Valentine’s Day is extremely last day of Valentine's Week and it is celebrated within the 14th of February. The day focuses on romance, appreciation and a friendly relationship.
Nobody exactly knows the origin of Valentine's Day but a story plot regarding St Valentine suggests that he was a roman priest who had been martyred in or around February fourteen in 270 CE. Exactly how he or she became the front face of lovers day is still a mystery.
Let's see how people around the world celebrates this day, many people take their loved ones for a loving dinner at a restaurant even though some may choose this day that you can propose or get married. Many people give greeting cards, chocolates, charms or flowers, particularly increased bushes, to their partners or even lovers on Valentine’s Dayvalentine’s day sms collection
 
 
valentine’s day sms for girlfriend. The popularity of internet and mobile internet is creating brand-new traditions. Millions of people are choosing electronic means of sending Valentine’s Day greetings such as e-cards, SMS Messages, Whatsapp, WeChat or Facebook. Subsequent is a collection of some of the best messages you can send as SMS for Valentine’s Dayvalentine’s day sms for boyfriend.
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that’s good and true,
So please keep it always close to you.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Today I want you to know that I love you dearly.
Years spent with you shall be memories That will be cherished not just remembered.
Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweetheart!
This Is The Day Where All Confess Their Love.
A Day Where You Tell That Special Someone
What They Mean To Them.
So Today I Will Confess To You.
How Much I Have Always Loved You.
Happy Valentines Day.
I Never Knew What Love Was Before You.
I Was In The Dark And You Were The Light
That Shined Its Way Into My Life
My Sweet. My Love.
I Want You To Know That I Will Love You Forever.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
I am not happy person because of my love,
I am happy person coz I’m in love with you &
You are my Valentine!
I want to grow old with you!
No matter how wrinkled your skin may become,
or your head be filled with so much grays,
I will be here with you and together we will face eternity.
I love you!Happy Valentine’s Day.
24 hours make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year
& knowing a person like you makes my life lovely.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Ever Since I First Laid Eyes On You.
It Was As If My Whole World Was Turned Upside Down.
Finally Today I Have The Courage To Say..
.
.
.
Will You Be My Valentine Today?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue.
You Are My Dream That Came True.
We Are Lovers And Will Always Be.
Honestly, You Are The Only One I Will Ever See.
Happy Valentine’s Day To You My Love.
We Were Truly Blessed By The One Above.
Enter PIN code...
Enter PIN code... L.
Enter PIN code ...LO.
Enter PIN code...LOV.
Enter PIN Code LOVE...
Wait...
PIN Accepted...
Welcome.
; ^ U ^; to my *HeArT*

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post