Valentine Day 2016 Facebook Status

In our previous posts we presented you Valentine Day Hindi Shayari & Valentine Day SMS Messages. In this post we are presenting you some of the most Romantic Valentine Day Facebook Status which you can share on your Facebook wall while tagging love of your life. As usual, Valentine’s Day is celebrated on 14th of February as final day of Valentine Week. The purpose of  Valentine’s Day is to express your love in one of the most timeless gifts possible – a cute valentine’s wish. In this post we collected valentine’s day greetings for facebook
Most of lovers take their loved ones for a intimate dinner or lunch at a restaurant while some may choose this day in order to propose or get married. Lots of people give greeting cards, chocolates, jewelry or flowers, particularly flowers, to their partners or spouse on this day. happy valentine’s day facebook status.
Following is a Collection of selected messages you can use to send on Whatsapp or share on Facebook for Valentine’s Day. You can freely share these Wishes, Greetings with your friends and girlfriend. Just copy, paste and share status on valentine’s day for facebook
This Is The Day Where All Confess Their Love.
A Day Where You Tell That Special Someone
What They Mean To Them.
So Today I Will Confess To You.
How Much I Have Always Loved You.
Happy Valentines Day.
If loving you is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right.
My love for you is strong & brighter than any light.
The way we must go is long but we’ll win every fight.
Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day !!!
Let’s share the world,
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
Happy Valentines Day.
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,
My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,
My world, my thoughts, my breath, my future,
My all, my love, my Valentine.
We Protect Each Other Like Married Couples
We Fight Together Like Siblings,
We Need Each Other’s Company Like First Loves,
You Make My Heart Yearn For You.
We Are Perfect My Valentine. Happy Valentine!
You Always Care For Me.
You Always Support Me.
You Always Love Me.
I Thank God Who Gave Me Such
A True Loving Partner.
You Are The Love Of My Life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
I Never Knew What Love Was Before You.
I Was In The Dark And You Were The Light
That Shined Its Way Into My Life
My Sweet. My Love.
I Want You To Know That I Will Love You Forever.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Today I want you to know that I love you dearly. Years spent with you shall be memories That will be cherished not just remembered.
Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweetheart!

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post