Top 10 Rose Day SMS Messages In Hindi English


 Finally, 7th of February aka Rose Day aka First Day Of Valentine Week 2015 is here. So we decided to make your Rose Day more beautiful with a little collection of Rose Day SMS Messages. We collected and posted 10 messages in Hindi and 10 messages in English. So all you have to do is just copy, paste and share these awesome messages with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or spouse. Happy Rose Day 2015.
Top Ten Rose Day SMS In English

  • With this rose I’m not only give you merely a rose. But I give you my heart and soul. I send to you all the love I have to give and anything else that would give me the chance to touch your heart.
  • A Friendship rose for you! This rose is a symbol of our friendship and signifies how important you are to me. May your days always be blessed with happiness and love.
  • Sweeter than the candies lovelier than the red roses more hug gable than soft toys that’s what you’re here’s wishing you a Rose Day that’s as special as you’re.
  • I asked God for a rose And he gave me a garden, I ask God for a drop of water And he gave me an ocean, I asked God for an angel And he gave me you! Happy rose day!
  • R is For Red, Red is For Blood, Blood is For Heart, Heart is For Love, Love is For You, You’re For Me Forever. Happy Rose Day Dear!
  • The red rose whispers of passion and the white rose breathes of love:
    Happy Rose Day!!
  • Love is like a rose. It looks beautiful on the outside.. but thee is always pain hidden somewhere.
  • A Bunch of Red roses signifies deep love & respect for you my love. Friends for Ever Sweetheart! Wish you all a very Happy Rose Day.
  • One of the best moments in life is when, “You see your Yellow Rose turning Red Rose” and your Friend turning into your Love” Happy Rose Day.
  • Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it Every friend can not reach my heart but u did it. Every Flower can not express love But rose do it. happy rose day!

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post