Teddy Day Facebook Status For Boyfriend Girlfriend


Here we go again with the finest gathering of Teddy Day Facebook Status for your boyfriend or girlfriend. As you know Teddy Day is fourth day connected with Valentine Date Sheet and it goes ahead the 10th of February consistently.
Picking a teddy that is absolutely holding a message is a decent thought in the meantime since it additionally communicates your own individual love in words. Teddy Day is interested in most age grounds so it may be praised by just about anybody! In no way, shape or form be reluctant to blessing a teddy, simply be sure! The littlest signal dependably goes further.

Following is a comprehensive collection of Latest Teddy Day Facebook Status For 2015 which you can share with the one you love, go through each, choose one or more and send for your sweet heart with a cute teddy.
Teddy Bear Day Is A Day Of Love,
It’s A Day When You Find Your True Love,
A Day Of Hearts And Yummy Candies,
A Day When Cupid Hits You With A Love Arrow,
A Day When You Find Your Teddy Bear.
You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart, Wherever I May Go.
On Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To Say, I Care More Than You Know.
Happy Teddy Bear Day.
Teddy Bear Day Is A Day Of Love
It’s A Day When You Find Your True Love
A Day Of Hearts And Yummy Candies
A Day When Cupid Hits You With A Love Arrow
A Day When You Find Your Teddy Bear
Will You Be Mine?
Any bedroom without a cute teddy bear, Is like a face without any smile.
So I am sending you teddy in this message.
Happy Teddy Day 2015 to my sweetheart.
I Am Sending A Teddy To You.
Love My Teddy Bear,
Kiss My Teddy Bear,
Hug My Teddy Bear,
Keep That Teddy Carefully,
Because Teddy Has My Heart Happy Teddy Day.
On Teddy Bear Day, We Think
Of People Who Have Cheered And
Encouraged Us, Who Go Out Of
Their Way To Be Kind And Caring,
Who Have Enriched Our Lives Just
By Being Themselves. You Are
Such A Person. I’m So Happy You’re
My Love Happy Teddy Bear Day.
Knock Knock
Anybody On Mobile??
A Delivery Waiting For You
A Teddy Bear
(”).(”)
( . O .)
(”)-(”)
(””)_(””)
To Say You
Have A Happy Teddy Bear Day!
I Grew Up Listening To Fairy Tales.
When I Met You, I Knew That Fairy Tales Can Also Be True.
Thanks For Making My Fairy Tale Come True.
Happy Teddy Day To My Teddy!

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

1 comments