Teddy Day 2016 SMS Message & Wishes In English

Are you Searching for Romantic SMS Messages For Teddy Day or Beautiful Teddy Day Wishes to share with your loved one? Well you just landed at right place. You may already know Teddy Day is very fourth day of Valentine's seven days and it is celebrated on the 10th of February, check the total Valentine Week List of 2016.
So what exactly do you present your love on Teddy Day? Well, a Teddy Bear of course! You could provide them with a huge teddy that amounts up your feelings or even a number of little teddy's!Males usually love a sense of laughter within their woman so select a teddy which is fun and nice, whilst cute and lovable too. If you are choosing a teddy for Female then keep in mind that it should be cute, lovely, with a love quote and smiling may be winking too. Choosing a teddy which is keeping a message is a good idea too because it also expresses your own really like in words.

Following is a assortment of some of the finest teddy day messages you could send to your beloved ones as SMS with regard to Teddy Day. Check out the teddy day sms collection right after the break. 
Love me Love my Teddy Bear
Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear
Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear
Happy Teddy Bear Day
(“)…(“)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(“)-(“)
(“”‘)-(“”‘)
Happy Teddy Bear Day.
By Gifting You This Teddy
I Want To Show Am Ready
To Make You Mine
And Fill My Life With Sunshine ..
I Grew Up Listening To Fairy Tales.
When I Met You, I Knew That Fairy Tales Can Also Be True.
Thanks For Making My Fairy Tale Come True.
Happy Teddy Day To My Teddy!
You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart, Wherever I May Go. On Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To Say, I Care More Than You Know.
Boy : I Am Sure You Love To Cuddle, Your Teddy At Night.
Girl : Ya! He Is Surely My Cutie Pie.
Boy : How About This Big Teddy (Me) Replacing Him For The Rest Of Your Life………
Happy Teddy Day
Teddy Bear Day Is A Day Of Love
It’s A Day When You Find Your True Love
A Day Of Hearts And Yummy Candies
A Day When Cupid Hits You With A Love Arrow
A Day When You Find Your Teddy Bear
(”)….(”)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(”)–(”)
(””’)-(””’)
Sending you lots of love with this e-teddy :-)
Love me Love me my Teddy Bear
Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear
Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear
Happy Teddy Bear Day to you !!

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

1 comments

14 February 2016 at 22:15

This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and family.
Mumbai Indians Squad Captain Name
MI New Team Players List
Kolkata Knight Riders Logo Jersey Images

Reply
avatar