Romantic Kiss Day 2016 SMS Messages

Searching for Romantic SMS Messages For Kiss Day or Kiss Day Naughty Messages For Girlfriend? Well you simply landed at right place. You may already know Kiss Day is very seventh day of Valentine's seven days week and it is celebrated on the 13th of February, check the total Valentine Week List of 2016.
Kiss Day is probably the preferred time for lovers all around the world that are celebrating Valentine Week. This can be a gesture that conveys that you simply two belong to each other along with communicates innumerable feelings. An easy peck represents passion, take pleasure in and care and a hug and lick is the most primitive way of articulating your really like for another.
kiss day sms for girlfriend. There exists a common belief there is no present other than a new kiss which can be given about Kiss Time. You could also extract your ideas with the other days of Valentine Days and put your own ‘Kiss Day’ twist on them. For instance, you may also gift two teddy bears that are the kissing each other as a gift along with Kiss Day. You could also obtain the partner a huge packet concerning Hershey’s. kiss day romantic sms.
Following is a collection of a few of the finest messages you can deliver as SMS for Kiss Day. kiss day sms collection.
There is a kiss to say I love you,
There is a kiss to say its true,
But the kiss I love the best is
the one i got from you!
Best Wishes for Kiss Day.
What Kisses Mean!
Kiss On Hand=I Adore You,
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends,
Kiss On Neck=I Want You,
Kiss On Lips=I Love You,
Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away!
If I could bring back memories
I would bring the first day I kissed you
I look you in the eyes and felt love.
Thank god an sweet angel came into my life…!
Wishes your Happy Kiss Day
You Are Sweet Than Honey.
Pure Than Milk.
Soft Than Flower.
Since I Have You As My Lover,
Come To Me Near,
I”ll Kiss Your Lips Without Fear.
You”ll Say, Having You Is Treasure & Be With Me For Ever.
Dear customer!
your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge your balance now!
You have 2 free kiss, and 3 minutes hug left!!
will be expired on 13th February 2016.
When I saw U, I was afraid to meet U,
When I met U, I was afraid to kiss U,
When I kissed U, I was afraid to love U,
Now that I love U but I’m afraid to lose U.
Happy Kiss Day my sweetheart.
Whats Life ? Life Is Love.
Whats Love ? Love Is Kissing.
Whats Kissing ? Come Here And I Show You.
Kiss is the first step to show
How much i love you,
How much i think about you,
How much i miss you,
and
show that i trust you.Happy Kiss Day &

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

1 comments