Propose Day Whatsapp Staus & WeChat Message

We know that you are searching for Latest Propose Day Whatsapp Status for your girlfriend or boyfriend. As we all know that Propose Day comes on 8th of February and celebrated as second day of Valentine Week. In this article we collected some of the most finest Propose Day Message in English which you can use on Whatsapp and other messaging applications. 
Propose Day is accepted to be one of the best, if not the best, days to propose to your sweetheart. In spite of the way that your huge one may certainly be expecting a proposal from you on this day, by the by it is a fantastic approach to get down on your knee on the eighth of February.

Now a days many people prefer using digital mode of communication such as Whatsapp, WeChat, Line, Telegram and BBM etc. So we made a collection of selected messages you can use to send on Whatsapp or other messengers on Propose Day. You can freely share these Wishes, Greetings with your friends and girlfriend. Just copy, paste and share and spread the love. Propose Day Message For WeChat
If I get your smile, I dont need flowers.
If I get your voice, I dont need music.
If you speak to me, I dont need anybody.
If you are my love, I dont need the world.
All i need is you.
All I wanted was someone to care for me
All I wanted was someone who would be there for me
All I ever wanted was someone who would be true
All I ever wanted was someone like You…
I Love You For Not What You Are,
But What I Become When I Am There With You.
So Be With Me Ever & Forever.
With Every Beat Of My Heart, I
Will Love You More And More,
After Years Of Togetherness This
Is My Solemn Vow For You, My Love!
Happy Propose Day Sweet Heart.
I Am Opening An Emotional Bank Account For You Sweetheart,
So Deposit Your Love In It And You Will Get The Interest.
Be My Valentine! Happy Propose Day..
The Minute I Heard My First Love Story,
I Started Looking For You,
Not Knowing How Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.
They’re In Each Other All Along.
Happy Propose Day.
My Eyes Are Eager To See You,
My Ears Are Eager To Listen You,
My Lips Are Eager To Kiss You,
My Dreams In Night Are Eager To Welcome You,
Happy Propose Day.
When I see you, I forget myself.
When I talk to you, my heart starts pounding fast.
When I walk with you, I can’t stop looking at you.
You have a great place in my life.
Please be there as long as possible.

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post