Latest Teddy Day Whatsapp Staus & WeChat Message


Here we go again with the finest collection of Teddy Day Whats-app Status for your boyfriend or girlfriend. As you know Teddy Day is fourth day of Valentine Date Sheet and it is celebrated on the 10th of February every year. Teddy Day is open to all age grounds so it can be celebrated by almost anyone! Never be afraid to gift a teddy, just be confident! A tiny gesture always goes a long way.
A best aspect regarding Teddy Day is that it can be commended by everybody! You can blessing one to your noteworthy one, your kin, your companion or even your folks. There are numerous kinds of charming teddies out there that need a home and there are sure indicates remember before you get one.
These days most people prefer using digital means of communication i.e. Whatsapp, WeChat, Line, Telegram and BBM etc. So we made a collection of selected messages you can use to send on Whatsapp or other messengers on Teddy Day. You can freely share these Wishes, Greetings with your friends and girlfriend. Just copy, paste, share and spread the love. Teddy Day Message For WeChat
(”)….(”)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(”)–(”)
(””’)-(””’)
Sending you lots of love with this e-teddy
Love me Love me my Teddy Bear
Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear
Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear
Happy Teddy Bear Day to you !!

You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart, Wherever I May Go.
On Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To Say, I Care More Than You Know.
Happy Teddy Bear Day.
A Teddy Bear Is Like A Friend You Hug It,
And Cry To It When You Are Sad,
You Talk To It When You Feel Alone,
It Doesn’t Matter What Color,
Size Or Condition Its In,
Its There For You No Matter What.
Happy Teddy Bear Day..
I Grew Up Listening To Fairy Tales.
When I Met You, I Knew That Fairy Tales Can Also Be True.
Thanks For Making My Fairy Tale Come True.
Happy Teddy Day To My Teddy!
‘Even If The Sun Refused To Shine
Even If Romance Ran Out Of Rhyme
You Would Still Have My Heart Until
The End Of Time You’re All
(”)…(”)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(”)–(”)
(””)-(””)
I Need, My Love
Happy Teddy Bear Day
On Teddy Bear Day, We Think
Of People Who Have Cheered And
Encouraged Us, Who Go Out Of
Their Way To Be Kind And Caring,
Who Have Enriched Our Lives Just
By Being Themselves. You Are
Such A Person. I’m So Happy You’re
My Love Happy Teddy Bear Day.
Teddy Bear Day Is A Day Of Love
It’s A Day When You Find Your True Love
A Day Of Hearts And Yummy Candies
A Day When Cupid Hits You With A Love Arrow
A Day When You Find Your Teddy Bear
Knock Knock
Anybody On Mobile??
A Delivery Waiting For You
A Teddy Bear
(”).(”)
( . O .)
(”)-(”)
(””)_(””)
To Say You
Have A Happy Teddy Bear Day!

Also Check :

Valentines Day Inspirational Quotes 

Happy Chocolate Day Greetings

 Incoming Serchases

Chocolate Day

Hug Day

Kiss Day

Promise Day

Propose Day

Rose Day

Teddy Day

Valentine's Day


 


Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post