Kiss Day Whatsapp Staus & WeChat Message

Here we go again with the latest collection of Kiss Day Whatsapp Status for your boyfriend and girlfriend. As you know Kiss Day is the Seventh Day of Valentine Date Sheet and it is celebrated on the 13th of February every year. Kiss Day is open to all age grounds so it can be celebrated by almost anyone!
Kiss Day should be exotic and charming and such senses go directly down to our essential faculties. You could invigorate yours and your accomplice's feeling of taste by getting them an astounding cake and composing Kiss Day cites on top of it with cream.


  These days most people prefer using digital means of communication i.e. Whatsapp, WeChat, Line, Telegram and BBM etc. So we made a collection of selected messages you can use to send on Whatsapp or other messengers on Kiss. You can freely share these Wishes, Greetings with your friends and girlfriend. Just copy, paste, share and spread the love. Kiss Day Message For WeChat
If I Had A Chance
I Would Kiss Your Lips Every Second,
Every Minute,
Every Hour,
And Every Day
And Never Get Tired.
What Kisses Mean!
Kiss On Hand=I Adore You, 
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends, 
Kiss On Neck=I Want You, 
Kiss On Lips=I Love You, 
Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away!
If I could bring back memories
I would bring the first day I kissed you
I look you in the eyes and felt love.
Thank god an sweet angel came into my life…!
Wishes your Happy Kiss Day
Kiss : It’s Not Nokia…Connecting People,
Kiss : It’s Not Nike..Just Do It,
Kiss : It’s Not Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More,
But Kiss Is Like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga!!
Happy Kiss Day
My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.
Happy Kiss Day.
How did it happen that their lips came together?
How does it happen that birds sing,
that snow melts, that the rose unfolds,
that the dawn whitens behind the stark
shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
A kiss, and all was said..
Whats Life ? Life Is Love.
Whats Love ? Love Is Kissing.
Whats Kissing ? Come Here And I Show You.
Kiss is the first step to show
How much i love you,
How much i think about you,
How much i miss you,
and
show that i trust you.
Happy Kiss Day & Lots Of Kiss

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

1 comments

14 February 2016 at 22:10

I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Squad Captain Name
RCB New Players List
Kings XI Punjab New Jersey Logo Images

Reply
avatar