Kiss Day 2016 Facebook Status For Boyfriend Girlfriend

Here we go again with the finest collection of Kiss Day 2016 Facebook Status for your Boyfriend or Girlfriend. As you know Kiss Day is seventh day associated with Valentine Date Sheet and it comes on the 13th of February every year. 
There is a typical conviction that there is no blessing other than a kiss that can be given on Kiss Day. This is not valid at all since, in the same way as the various days of Valentine Week, you can consider something totally unique. You can get a customized blessing, such a shirt or a mug and get kiss day citations printed on it.

Following is a comprehensive collection of Latest Kiss Day Facebook Status For 2016 which you can share with the one you love, go through each, choose one or more and send for your sweet heart with chocolates. 
When I saw U, I was afraid to meet U,
When I met U, I was afraid to kiss U,
When I kissed U, I was afraid to love U,
Now that I love U but I’m afraid to lose U.
Happy Kiss Day my sweetheart.
Give me one kiss to go to sleep, give me two kisses to dream. Give me an endless row of kisses to, when I wake up in the morning, think of you as the last kiss I never forget it.
Happy Kiss Day
Kiss Day is not how long you’ve been together;
not how much you’ve given or receive;
Not how many times you’ve helped each other
It’s how you value each other.
Life is nothing without LOVE,
Love is emotion but Kiss is practical,
Don’t get emotional yaar just be practical
So STOP loving & START Kissing.
Happy Kiss Day.
Never Wait Until Tomorrow To
Kiss Someone You Could Kiss Today
Coz When You Give One You
Get One Right Back Your Way.
Happy Kiss Day!
If Kissing You Is A Crime,
Then I Am Ready To Go To Jail,
I Love You And Kissing Will Always Be Part Of It.
A Kiss Upon The Hand Of Someone You Truly Love,
Is More Beautiful And More Valuable Than Any Diamond Or Gem Could Ever Be ..
Happy Kiss Day.
Do you know, there is one gift which can’t be given without taking it back.
That is why I give you a Kiss, which can’t be giving without taking it back.

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

1 comments