30+ Sweet Love Quotes For Him/Her

This post shares with you more than 30 sweet love quotes & sayings for lovers. Let’s express your love through these sweet love quotation!
sweet valentine love quotes

Sweetest Love Quotes for Valentine’s Day

SEE ALSO: Happy Valentine Messages, Wishes & Sayings
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. – Thomas Merton
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! – Thomas Hood
I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close ― Pablo Neruda
If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ― Nicholas Sparks
I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul. You complete me. You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up.

I’ve noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love.
Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ― DeAnna Anderson
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Happy Valentine’s Day Poems

I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Just to see your face brightens even my darkest days. Your light shines on all that I do.
Words cannot express all that you mean to me. May you somehow just know that which I cannot explain.
I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.

Love Quotes for her/him Video

Best quotes on love for your love, check out this video!

Hope you like these sweet love quotes, you might want to read:
Inspirational Love Quotes | Cute Love Quotes

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post